Thursday, December 11, 2008

Call David Letterman

There is a church I pass every day of my life (several times each day, actually). The sign out front in big huge, bold letters says:

As longest their is testing there will be prayer in school.

I'm well aware of where I live and the educational challenges that come with the territory. But honestly! Hasn't a single member pointed this out (perhaps someone who passed high school freshman English?). The sign has been up at least a week. I might call tomorrow. If they are having trouble attracting visitors to their services, I might be able to be of assistance.

I'm not kidding. You can't make this stuff up.

4 comments:

Chris,Blake, Haydn, Carter and Morgan said...

I am right there with you. It has been driving me NUTS. Glad I am not the only one who noticed it.

Anonymous said...

omg

Anonymous said...

That made me laugh--I thought it was your typo(s) until I got to the end of the post!

STK

carolinagirl said...

Too funny! Hard to get your real point across when you put something like that up, huh?