Saturday, February 14, 2009

The Good, The Bad and The Ugly

The good:
I pried my big arse out of the house and ran two freakin' miles. It still sucks, but I think The Scientist is becoming convinced that I do indeed have superpowers. He is impressed (and I love his cute self for it). He might be starting to be afraid of me and I'm not entirely sure that is a bad thing.

The bad:
Even with Justin bringing Sexy Back and all, I was forced to stop twice. Both times I walked a few houses worth and then picked the pace back up. So, I have reached a limit for my body and it's name is Two Miles. I hate Two Miles.

The ugly:
One Fish was puking when I got home. Too much king cake and V-day candy and sleepover food OR a virus that is lying in wait just for me? Only time will tell...

2 comments:

Leslie said...

Good for you running two miles! I did the same thing today and was so tired! I had to stop twice too! However, I did feel really good when my hubby went out after me to run the same two miles and came back about five minutes later. He said it was too cold to run and the hills in our neighborhood were too tough. He didn't understand how I did it! I think he was impressed I did it even though he couldn't! Yeah me!! I hope the sickness isn't a virus around your house! Happy V-day!

P.S. adding your blog to my blogroll...hope you don't mind!! :)

Anonymous said...

hope one fish is better. you might want to change your route up so you don't declare a 2 mile stopping point. or just be determined to go 3 houses more next time.
not so easy to do on the treadmill. i stare at the same blurry tv's and old folks working out the entire time. i cannot wear my glasses while running. i guess it is good i am stationary.