Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Mi Dojo Es Su Dojo

Conversation with The Scientist today as we drove home from the last day of Two Fish's soccer camp:

TS: You know, I'd be really happy if he never played football- just soccer.

Me: Yep.

TS: I mean...he'll probably WANT to play football to get chicks. But, he's not going have any problem getting chicks. They're going to be All Over him.

Me: Huh. Well, I sort of hope not. I hope he has to try a little bit at least.

TS: Are you kidding? He's never going to have to try at all. They're just going to come to him.

Me: You think so, huh?

TS: Oh, yeah. You know why? Because he's been raised in my dojo.... Why are you looking at me like that?

Me: [Avert eyes. Close eyes. Raise eyebrows slightly. Slowly shake head while sighing dramatically]

4 comments:

kelly bee said...

I don't know TS at all, but am lol HYSTERICALLY.

jennifer said...

i can so see that whole conversation. those men are funny ones aren't they. no need to tell him the truth. it will just crush him.
so what's up with the FB post??

Anonymous said...

Hilarious!!!


Sonic Girl

Michelle DiMaio said...

I rarely really LOL at the something I read, but I'm laughing hysterically before 7am here alone in the quiet :) Thanks!