Wednesday, February 6, 2008

We've Got Annie!

Did anyone see the Dr. Phil on vigilantes? OMG, I want to be the old lady when I grow up.



For those of you who do better things with your time than watch Dr. Phil, let me fill you in. The old lady was put off time and time again by her cable company. They waited several days in a row for the cable man to show up to do their cable and phone because they'd gotten one of those great deals when they got the two together. So, after the guy finally comes (after several days of promising to be there) they discover that they have no phone service at all. She explained on Dr. Phil that they then went down to the cable company to try to fix the situation. They couldn't call them, obviously. When they got there, they were made to wait two hours and were then told that the people they needed to see were all gone for the day. They drive home and the old man said that he thought they were just going to go back the next day and try again. Oh, no. The little old lady had much different plans, for she was rooting around in the basement. Soon, she comes up the stairs and tells him to get in the car, that they are going to go get the phone turned back on. I guess he didn't think to get any details from her on the trip to the cable place. H sure was surprised when she walked in and began smashing computers and phones with her big fat hammer!!! After the rampage, she leaned across the counter to the teller lady and said, "Do I have your attention now?!"

And that, Ladies and Gentlemen, is what you call ballsy. Can I please be her? Or can she at least blog so that I can read about her exploits that I am not ballsy enough to pull off?

In other, much more important news. My niece- Annie- was born today. This makes 5 nieces for me so far and each one has brought as much joy as the first.

No comments: