Friday, February 22, 2008

Where Have I Been?!

So, howabout I just discovered that the author of one of my favorite blogs, the QC Report, is famous! I don't mean famous in the blog world either. Really, really famous. She's Quinn Cummings!!!

I know. I didn't know who that was either, but in some of the comments, readers would refer to her famousness and at first I just thought it was flattering banter. But no. I finally wondered what I was missing and googled her and she was on several TV shows and was in The Goodbye Girl (haven't seen it). SHe also invented the Hiphugger baby sling (don't have one). And her blog was in Newsweeks blog picks of the week (never read it). And here I thought she was just a really funny mom writing a blog like the rest of us. Duh.

I have no choice but to conclude that I am hopelessly out of it. I'm sooooo glad I didn't comment on her blog and reveal my cluelessness. In any case, check out her blog. She is a fantastic writer.

3 comments:

kelly bee said...

well, how 'bout that. goodbye girl is my favorite movie! really. go look at my 4 things post if you don't believe me. i'll have to read her blog.

clemsongirlandthecoach said...

So what you're saying is that I am NOT famous? And I'm NOT your favorite blog? Well, lookie here sister. I know WAY too much about you to be putting up with second place.

hee hee

Anonymous said...

I spent some time on wikipedia reading about her after reading her blog. She is very funny and thankfully I did not comment without reading that first (although I almost did because she has a dog on benadryl and I thought that was a riot since we buy in bulk for Lucy, too!)
STK