Thursday, October 2, 2008

I bet it was one of those TEENAGERS

So, I'm on my way to snag Two Fish from school today. It's pick-up time in town and the soccer mommies are out in force. I pull up next to one about to turn down the road with one of our three elementary schools on it. She's in character. Low-maintenance Mommy-do, big sunglasses, cell phone to ear and carseat in the backseat of the wagon. A somewhat dirty wagon. Not terrible, but obviously a wagon that spends its free time in a driveway surrounded by very fertile trees. You know that's what pollen is, right? Tree sex parts? Judging from the back windshield of our soccer mommy's car, the trees near her house were very, very sexy. And she's just oblivious to it all, scooting over to get the kiddos from school in the tree-sex mobile. How do I know she was oblivious, you ask?

Well, because into all that pollen on the back windshield, someone had written in big letters with their finger:

" I wish my girlfriend was this dirty."

Bless her heart...

7 comments:

Joy said...

that is TOO funny.

Kristen K said...

Oh my gosh, that cracked both Rod & I up! Hilarious.

clemsongirlandthecoach said...

check me out...

Margaret said...

LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!

just a girl... said...

just found your blog, and I love it. Oh and I the post is hilarious

5 Boys And Me said...

that is soooo funny - have you seen her again?

Ashley. Unscripted... said...

Tree sex parts? LOVE it.