Sunday, October 26, 2008

Tagged

The Bee Hive tagged me awhile back and I'm just now tagging it forward.

Seven Strange Facts About Me

1) I love marshmallow peeps. I know this is not normal.

2) I gave birth to my two older children sans epidural. The first was 9lbs. 6oz., the next was 10lbs. 6oz. Yes, it was by choice. Yes, I tried something a little different the third time around.
No comments on this one, please. I am still dealing with the PTSD. Kidding. Kind of...

3) I was accepted into the Peace Corp after college and even assigned to a continent. It is a long process.

4) I cringe when I hear people say that "so and so is someone THAT" instead of "so and so is someone WHO." Major pet peeve.

5) I have no depth perception.

6) I used to own a ball python. His name was Jake the Snake. Beat that on the weird scale...

7) I have tried for years to sew and I can't. Bottom line.

I'm tagging:
puppydogtailsandsnails
threeboysonedog

5 comments:

Katie said...

I am someone WHO is guilty of #4 :)

Anonymous said...

Relieved to know I knew all of those except #1 and that is nearly a deal breaker on friendship. I think Peeps might be the grossest food produced!
STK

Fishy Busyness said...

I told you I knew it wasn't normal! :) I'm actually not sure they are technically a food item...

Marian said...

have you ever had roasted peeps? heAVEN

JW said...

You hear "people that" spoken on TV and radio too.
What are marshmallow peeps?