Thursday, January 17, 2008

Java Jane

Huh. I didn't blog yesterday. I must have been too busy taking care of the jillion of living beings who all seem to need to live in my house. I seem to be much more tolerant these days of the ones who I have actually breastfed and who don't dig through trash or drink from the toilet.

In lighter news, I filled out a questionaire and "qualified" for a free senseo coffee system. Want to try? Here's the link:

http://www.sharesenseo.com/q6/1.jsp;jsessionid=72AFC8876F820DB296504A69180CFD32

2 comments:

Amy said...

I tried :) Guess I didn't "qualify"...Found you through Clemsongirl...Welcome to blog world!

Fishy Busyness said...

Amy, keep checking your e-mail. It took them almost three weeks to decide that I deserved to be a Senseo owner. So, you may find yourself "qualified" yet! Thanks for the welcome!