Saturday, January 26, 2008

Top Ten Reasons I Have Not Been Blogging

10. I finally have a new dishwasher and have been very busy messing up dishes so I can experience the miracle that is a working machine that actually cleans the dishes. How novel!


9. I've discovered Ina Garten and am obsessed. I would consider being her indentured servant.



8. Five month old + teething = ear infection



7. Those politicians seem to have a debate every blessed night and The Scientist and I can never help making it an event. It's really been tying up my blogging time. If he were going to be here, I'd be tempted to throw a Big Fat Tuesday party. But he's not. See #3.



6. Since I have lots of time on my hands (not), I have decided to "redo" my kitchen cabinets. I'm betting a lot on Minwax Polyshades.

5. Rock of Love 2 has started. I wish I could get as much cosmetic surgery for my kitchen as Frenchy has had done on her face. What?! You're going to PRETEND that you don't watch it? Whaaaatever...

4. It's Mardi Gras Season. Duh...

3. The Scientist is preparing to go on his 1800 trip in the past year. Why is it that all his "business" trips include either a boat or the state of Florida? Just kidding, Mr. Scientist Man. I knew what I was signing up for and if I had to do it over, I would sign up again. And, as we know, there is no way I'd want your stinky, dirty job anyway.

2. In three days I will be an aunt. Again. The Sister is on her second girl and little Annie definitely won't need any more clothes. But, that is not my concern. Doesn't everyone need something (or everything) with their own monogram on it? I believe they do.

1. I'm lazy, lazy, lazy and the fishies are about to be out of school (that Mardi Gras holiday, you know) and we've just been playing. Happy Mardi Gras week!

No comments: