Friday, July 11, 2008

Don't these make you want a baby boy?


These are what I splurged on today for Red Fish. I decided that, although he seems to be not-so-into foowear, I couldn't very well have us going off on a two week vaca with no shoes for the baby, could I? They're Wee Squeaks and they have a little squeaker in the sole of them so that they squeak with every tentative step he takes. Absolutely adorable!! They are either going to sell the whole walking concept to him completely or totally shut it down so that I will be carrying around his fat little self until he's 6. I'll let you know.

1 comment:

kelly bee said...

So cute! One of my friends brought those back from China when she adopted her daughter. I'm so glad I can order them here ... thanks for sharing! AND they donate to Half the Sky which is a great charity for the orphans in China. :))))