Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Long Lost Friends

Two Fish and Red Fish have their well-child visits this morning. Sort of a joke since Red Fish has been crying for over 24 hours and has been up since 4 (which means I have been crying for 4 hours now). So, not so very much well. More of a "please, Jesus, just find out what is wrong with him" visit. Dentist appts. for One and Two this afternoon (it must be dentist day).

In other news...
How about I ranted in my last post about the importance of anonymity and disliking putting us "out there" in any sort of recognizable way and then something happens to make me think I need to get over it? I posted a wedding picture awhile back. On July 10, to be exact. Next thing I know (and several weeks later) I get a comment inviting me to e-mail a reader so I can hear her cake story. I can't resist a good story, so e-mail her I did.

Turns out the referenced cake was my wedding cake! She and her husband were dear friends of The Scientist at Clemson and were at our wedding. After awhile we lost touch. I suspect this was due in part to my inability to keep a reliable Christmas card list. Anyway, she googled something awhile back, found another blog which led her to Clemsongirl's blog, which led her to this blog, which led her to our posted wedding picture and the rest is history! Now, how cool is that? You can read about our long lost friend at: http://www.threeboysonedog.blogspot.com/ . M, feel free to leave me a nasty comment if you want your link removed! In the meantime, I'm so glad you got in touch!

1 comment:

clemsongirlandthecoach said...

trying to call you to figure out who it is... me no likey the voice mail