Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Two Teeny Tiny Things...

Well, I will just have to keep blogging until my children are old enough to think I'm an idiot so that I can show all your comments and e-mails about the cakes as proof that I can be found impressive at times by some of the world.

Two things:
1) Comment! Getting to read the comments is part of the fun of blogging. E-mail is much more private, I know. You can also say more. But do the blogging world a favor and put yourself out there in the public forum. The other commenters will appreciate it. As will I. Oh, for my reader who can't figure it out: click on the "drop a line" thingy at the bottom of the post and it will take you to the right screen. You can comment anonymously, but it is so much cooler for me to know who you are! Sign your first name if you don't want to set up the whole google account thing (which is actually pretty easy).

2) To my sweet anonymous reader who's comment I deleted, it was only because you "outed" me with the use of my children's names. I'll probably get over the phobia of putting my babies names and our location online at some point, but for now humor me. Images of the crazies on the planet are swirling in my head and I can't bear for my children to be all out there and what not. And, aren't One Fish, Two Fish and Red Fish just funny? I'll probably get over it at some point. Lots of other bloggers have. Just bear with me until then. And in the meantime, comment again and sign your first name or e-mail me at www.fishybusyness@yahoo.com so I'll know who you are!

Y'all kick arse.

2 comments:

clemsongirlandthecoach said...

What?! You don't want people to know your children's names are Matilda, Wildfred and Mortimer?

And that you live in Sioux Falls?

Why not?

hee hee hee

Joy said...

I would have loved to make up cool names for my kids but your were so cool and taken, Clemsongirl over there also had a cool name locked in with "the minis" and Ashley and Afro had the bk, lk names. So unfortunatly I had to be my boring self and use their real names.

BTW so glad miss clemsongirl finally shared their great names with us:) I love them. And how is sioux falls this time of the year?