Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Break a leg (or toe)

Really, really busy week here what with all the Easter/field day/first grade play/Teacher Treat day/VBS prep activities. But, I did think I should "kick" it off right, so I broke my toe. And the story isn't even a good one. It would sort of take the edge off if I could tell people that I broke it during a kick boxing match (or Ultimate Fighting, for that matter). But, I really just stubbed the toe on a leg of a bouncy seat. Although it is wet, cold and rainy outside (and I really, really need a pedi), I am only in flip flops. Actually, it might be a crime to go out in flops without updating your pedicure. I may have to either suck it up and get Purple Toe manhandled at the nail place or suffer in silence in my tennies. What am I saying? When have I EVER been silent?!

My mother just sent me exactly the sort of website that all mothers should know about. For the good of all woman-kind, I think we should all do our part and contribute information to this website. It's only right.
www.mizpee.com

1 comment:

Melissa said...

I hope your toe feels better!

If it makes you feel any better, when I was 14, I tripped over myself and broke my foot! I was on crutches and had an attractive orthopedic shoe and everything! Even the doctor told me I should make up some awesome story about how I broke it instead of telling the truth lol