Sunday, March 9, 2008

Lots of Kings, but No Queens

I'm a little disappointed right now. I got up at 5:30 because my bed had been taken over by little (and big) men. We bought a king size bed to solve this problem, but somehow, I'm still crowded out. Why is it that 3 millimeters from my nose is the preferred place for their faces to sleep? So, I abandoned the bed, did a quick reading of the e-mail, made some coffee (why wasn't that first?), and decided to blog. I have a long list of things that need doing right now. Preschool snack day and general un-birthday celebration hooha for tomorrow (don't ask...). Cupcakes to make. Treat bags for One Fish's party on Friday. Church clothes to iron. House to straighten (duh). Laundry...don't even get me started on the laundry. But, I figured that if I am up at 5:30, then the least that I deserve is to be able to blog instead of fold towels, right? Except, I have just gotten comfortable in my blogging chair (read, plain old chair from the dining room), and have discovered that it is not 5:30. DARN IT! It's 6:30 because of that wicked time change thing. So, now, there is no virtue, really, in being up. None at all. In fact, at this time tomorrow, One Fish will be leaving the house. I guess I'm off to fold towels.

No comments: