Friday, March 28, 2008

Mom Tagged Me

She doesn't know it, because she wouldn't know a blogging tag or meme if it bit her behind, but in essence, she did. She sent this to me in an e-mail and since I am a bit at a loss for words today this seemed easy. The restful night sleep I got last night has rendered my floors clean, living room and dining room cleaned up and there are BIG plans for the garage today. BIG. Red Fish is the man of the hour (Actually, 10 hours to be exact).

If any of my family is reading this and feels compelled to comment, please note the blog etiquette of not outing me as far as name, location, birthdate, high school GPA, first boyfriend, preschool preference, or passport number (not that I need one. Damn.).

Four Things About Me:
1) I used to hate my nose. Now I love it.
2) I have a complete fascination with geisha girls, polygamy and carnies.
3) I have no interest in visiting China
4) I could eat shredded parmesan cheese by the bowlful.

Four jobs I have had in my life
1) Ice cream girl at Baskin Robbins
2) Desk attendant in a residence hall
3) Middle school science teacher
4) Waitress
(not necessarily in that order)

Four places I have lived:
1) Clemson, SC
2) Columbia, SC
3) Auburn, AL
4) Palmyra, NY (and no, we're not Mormon)

Four places I have been:
1. Mexico
2. Brazil
3. Japan
4. Italy

Four of my favorite foods: (four? Really? Just four?)
1) Any pasta
2) Sushi
3) Tortilla Soup
4) A good steak


Four places I'd rather be:

1. Anywhere with Clemsongirl (it's her birthday, it's her birthday)
2. Somewhere fabulous that does all your laundry for you
3. Any hotel that has good linens. By myself. With a book.
4. On my beautiful patio by the pool, entertaining friends, with (good)gin and tonics in our hands (extra lime of course)...Oh, wait. I don't have a beautiful patio. Or pool. So, how about same friends on the cement front porch with box wine in juice glasses? Hold the lime since they're not on sale this week.

2 comments:

clemsongirlandthecoach said...

yeah. You just made me cry. I felt like NOBODY wanted to be with me on Friday...at least not my children!

Rydley said...

Thanks for visiting our blog! I had to laugh at your list of favorite foods because every night we ask our daughter Jia to tell us what she liked about her day, what she didn't like and what she is thankful for...and the answer to one of those questions is always "Pasta!"