Friday, September 12, 2008

The B is BACK

I'm 100%, baby. I knew all I needed was an extreme amount of ginger ale and a good night sleep and I'd be back. My family doesn't quite know what to do and the dog is cowering outside. I think he can see the gleam in my eye that only ever leads to a bath for him. Both older fishies made a few noises this morning first thing about staying home again. The speed with which my feet hit the floor and the coffee was being brewed must have convinced them that it would all be to no avail. After seeing my initial flurry of activity in the kitchen (you should have seen what it looked like after over 24 hours of no mommy), they dressed and brushed without complaint.

My kitchen is sparkling and I am working on a tremendous activity for today. Not sure what it is yet, but I've got to come up with something good. It would be a crying shame to waste this kind of energy on laundry. I'm sure I'll sneak in a call to Olivia at some point.

Many thanks for the well-wishes. Watch out world- the B is back!

No comments: