Friday, September 5, 2008

Lame

Since my mom is here, I've been very busy not cleaning, not caring for my own children, not making snacks for the children and not doing anything very productive in general. Except cooking for my children lest we starve. Mom eats like a freak. Mom, you know it's true. Wheat germ mixed with soymilk does not a lunch make. But, maybe that's just me.

I'm struggling with blog fodder. But, I am a sucker for these e-mail forwards:

1. What time did you get up this morning? Red Fish got up at 5:45. Jerk.

2. Diamonds or pearls? Seriously, let me be in a position at some point in my life to be THAT picky...

3. What was the last film you saw at the cinema? Does an IMAX at the children's museum count?

4. What is your favorite TV show? Numbers

5. What do you usually have for breakfast? Leftovers

6. What food do you dislike? Strange and unidentifiable meat items

7. Favorite sandwich? Name it. I could live on them...

8. Favorite item of clothing? Flip flops. Almost any and almost all.

9. If you could go anywhere in the world on vacation, where would you go? Greece, for no apparent reason. It just sounds good. And, I identify with that bookish girl on Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants. Because I'm a dork like that.

10. Where would you retire to? A little slice of heaven called Clemson...

11. What was your most recent memorable birthday? My 30th rocked. Unfortunately, it was 5 birthdays ago...

12. Favorite sport to watch? Clemson football

13. Are you a morning person or a night person? Morning!

14. What is your shoe size? "In any good shoe I wear a 7, but an 8 feels so good, I usually buy a 9"

15. Pets? Sob...sob...gasp...sob...

16. Any new and exciting news you'd like to share with us? The Scientist did indeed get the raise. Thanks for the good mojo on that, ladies!

17. What is your favorite candy? dark chocolate anything. The good stuff too...

18. What is your favorite flower? Whatever gets brought to my door in the vase or box

19. What is a day on the calendar you are looking forward to? The day The Scientist returns

20. What are you listening to right now? Disney Channel Games. Unfortunately.

21. What was the last thing you ate? Get a load of this: A black bean, cheese, artichoke heart quesadilla on a ww tortilla.

22. Do you wish on stars? Uhhh... why wouldn't you?

23. If you were a crayon, what color would you be? Navy blue for no other reason than that it is a great color

24. How is the weather right now? too hot for September, I'll tell you that

25. The first person you spoke to on the phone today? My sister

26. Favorite soft drink? Iced coffee or Diet Orange Soda.

27. Real hair color? Yes, always and forever.

28. What was your favorite toy as a child? I'm a Barbie girl, in a Barbie world...

29. When was the last time you cried? Last night because I'm a big ol' sap

30. What is under your bed? A collapsed air mattress and my old violin

31. What did you do last night? Went to a Sunday School teachers meeting

32. What are you afraid of? Cockroaches and something happening to my children

33. Salty or sweet? salty

34. Favorite day of the week? Mondays

35. How many towns have you lived in? 7

36. Do you make friends easily? Yes

No comments: