Thursday, September 11, 2008

No News

I always say that if someone is going to be sick in our house, it better not be me. When it rains it pours. I started puking (thanks for the gift from preschool, Two Fish!) at midnight and One Fish joined me around 3AM.

The Scientist has taken the day off given that I have no fluids left in my body. He evidently doubts how well I'll be able to mother when I seem to be having a challenge sitting upright.

I have no news about The Pervert. If Olivia calls, you'll be the first to know.

Ohhh. How sad that this is my 100th post! Ick!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

a 100th post you will never forget. i hope you are all better soon. thinking about you.

Melissa said...

Feel better!

Anonymous said...

So sorry to hear it. I had a diet cherry limeade for you today. I guess I will have to try again next time! :O YKW