Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Brrrrr...


Who wouldn't love this little face? Two Fish announced this morning that it was "cold." In truth, it was actually about 75 degrees, but since our average temperature is about a bajillion degrees, I guess 75 does feel chilly to him. He demanded "winter" clothes. So, we pulled out the long shorts. He picked out his own clothes and decided he looked so good that his picture needed to be taken. I am never one to argue with a child who WANTS to be photographed! I am a sucker for a brown haired, brown eyed little boy with some freckles! Actually, I'm a sucker for the red headed ones too, as it turns out! Oh, I do love my little boyfriends...
Thanks to everyone who weighed in with suggestions for me on outfitting the fishies for the holidays. Judging from the captive audience style selection session I had with the fishies in front of the computer, the winner is Chez Ami. Kudos to the anonymous poster who came up with that one.
Just to add to Two Fish's adorableness (heck yes, that is a word!), he was picked up after school for a playdate and I will not see his handsome little face until 3:30. Then on to Kung Fu, then home for dinner and then to bed. Tired. Exhausted, is actually my guess. I firmly believe that an easy 7 PM bedtime is the mark of a good day. I know you agree.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the pictures of Two Fish. I was cool this morning when I walked. Fall?
Lets do coffee call me.
Diane

Melissa said...

He is adorable!

Funny, 75 degrees and no humidity here is considered a beautiful, warm day!