Wednesday, September 17, 2008

"Olivia" Is My Dream Girl

** If you are a new reader, please read posts titled " Life would be much more delightful without perverts," "Insert Song from CHIPS here," and "Go, Olivia, Go." Then this one will make much more sense.

Olivia came through for us. She called tonight. Here's what she had for me:

1) AN ARREST HAS BEEN MADE!!! Praise God! I had given up hope and had found some peace with it. They needed a confession or another witness in order to seize his phone. I thought neither was likely.

2) The Pervert had "priors." In other words, he was "in the system."

3) The other potential witness was not able to "contribute to the case." I love the language.

4) It didn't really matter if they had another witness or not. The Pervert confessed. He confessed!

5) When Olivia told me that he confessed I actually laughed out loud and said, "What a MORON!" I immediately qualified my outburst by saying that I was soooo glad that he was a moron, but that I really couldn't believe it. She said, "Well, and I am trained to do this. I do this for a living..." Oh, yeah. Well, that too...

6) There are multiple "other victims who cannot be identified."

7) It is not known whether any pictures were downloaded anywhere from his cell phone. The techies picking his phone apart as we speak are trying to figure it out.

8) They need Two Fish (hereafter referred to as The Hero) on tape. If the charges stick (and our girl Liv is determined that they will), he could get 5 years for voyeurism. They need Two Fish in order to make them stick. I told her to just tell us when and where. We have an appointment. Two Fish will be delighted to finally get to tell his side of the story to someone important.

We will discuss my current and sudden anger and rage at The Pervert in a later post. Or not. At least it looks as though we are going to get some closure on this.

14 comments:

Joy said...

Man that is freaking awesome! Go Liv she is every mommy's hero. I hope it all goes well with his apointment and he is glad to tell his side of the story.

Melissa said...

I'm so happy things are working out in your favor! That sicko deserves to be locked up far away from anyone!

Marian said...

Go Liv! I'm so glad he's been arrested!

Shannon said...

Yay! Yay! Yay! Go Liv!!!

Nevis said...

This is terrible that this happened but it's SO awesome that our justice system is working and that an arrest was made. Hooray!!

The Coleman Chronicles said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
The Coleman Chronicles said...

Woo- Hoo!! Kudos to Olivia!! I am glad that things are going your way.

(Sorry about the deleted post-- I missed spelled "Olivia" and thought it would let me fix it-- oops)

because I said so said...

I am sooo glad you updated on that, I've been checking daily... What an amazing little boy you have. Good job Two Fish!! Here's hoping he gets what he sorely deserves!!
Congrats to you on this victory...

clemsongirlandthecoach said...

Hell to the yes. I was fully prepared to bring my Mama Bear attitude to your town and beaat him up...

can i still do that?

Anonymous said...

yeah!! i am so glad for you...and 2 fish. what a horrible ordeal to go through..and i imagine to continue going through. but hopefully his arrest will help to bring some closure and good sleep at night. big hugs for you all. me

Kristy said...

I'm so glad to hear that it is being taken care of. I've been checking daily for updates and I'm glad that you were able to get something done to get at least one perv off the streets!!!

Unknown said...

Praise God. Hopefully one less perv on the loose for at least awhile....

Unknown said...

Praise God. Hopefully one less perv on the loose for at least awhile....

Unknown said...

Praise God. Hopefully one less perv on the loose for at least awhile....